Looking for Remedial Massage Therapy in Berwick?
What is Remedial Massage Therapy?
Remedial massage is a form of therapy that addresses the aches and pains within our muscles, joints, tendons and ligaments. Your therapist will adopt a holistic approach treating the body as a whole, using specific techniques to alleviate areas of discomfort. Some of these techniques include deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy and mobilisation.
There are many benefits of remedial massage. Some of these include:
- Alleviating muscle and joint pain
- Increased range of motion within the joints
- Decreased muscle tension caused by overuse, exercise, stress and trauma associated with an injury
- Increased blood flow
- Reduce the risk of injury and
- Improved performanceTreatment is tailored specific to your needs to achieve optimal health and wellbeing and to get the body functioning at its full potential.